Glove Care Instructions
Like most things, the more tender love you give, the longer it lasts. Here are our recommendations for loving your Flip'em gloves (in order of long-lastingness):
EASY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Use regular detergent and machine wash on warm or cold.
- Dry in a machine, lay flat or hang to dry
- Select a gentle detergent – likely something organic or homemade.
- Mix detergent into cool water, (water preferably from a brook or stream.)
- Dip glove(s) in water and gently rub
- Lay flat or hang until returned to their natural state (i.e dry)
- Drain water. Repeat, DRAIN WATER. Although the detergent may be organic and recycling is extremely important, it is not recommended to drink or re-use the water after washing.